I didn't expect any today-- but I got two! Thank you "God" and Stephanie Yoshida and Sally! I felt very loved.
"God" sent me the song "A Whole New World." Absolutely my favorite.

Stephanie and Sally sent me "My Life Would Suck Without You." I was caught off guard...and so embarrassed.
.jpg)
I was going to go on a woe-rampage (that I previewed about in yesterday's entry) because I was the agent for three boys in love with three girls in law school (ie., I purchased valograms for their sweethearts and wrote mushy stuff in the cards for them). However, being Ms. Popular and Ms. Loved this year, there is no need for me to go on a Job-like woe-rampage.
In other news (Nick Chang phrase), I will share one pet peeve I have as a student. This has been a pet peeve for more than a decade!
I cannot stand textbooks with questions/queries on one page...and answers/analysis on another page...on the back. See example:
.jpg)
.jpg)
It makes me angry when I have to flip back and forth to understand the problem. When I become semi-important in my workplace in the future, I will do what a partner at my previous job did. Make people give me copies of everything single-sided. No need to flip! Though...it is slightly...or majorly environmentally unfriendly.
I have the biggest headache. Not sure if it's due to the weather or due to my paranoia about lots of things in life.
haha! I didn't realize you had to write the messages too. I thought you just had to go request the song...lolz
ReplyDeletetina - I was itching to know if you got yours earlier today..hehe
valogram from God?! awesome. i sent nick's valogram to the WRONG evidence class. so you got way more love than him today :)
ReplyDeletei do say "in other news" a lot, don't i? hmm.. interesting...
ReplyDeleteLOL michelle!!
ReplyDeleteI think that is the best valogram ever. Michelle's story rocks!
ReplyDeletedo you think your school's acappella group would be able to perform green day's 'paranoia?' i would totes order it for you.
ReplyDelete<3
Oh no!! No wonder... in Evidence class yesterday, they called out "Nick Chang." Someone behind me was like "this was a bad day to skip class..." LOL.
ReplyDelete