Friday, February 05, 2010

thinking a lot

I'm thinking too much to have anything clever(?) or coherent to say today. So here are pictures of my desk area!

First picture: 2007 in my Water St. dorm at NYU





Second picture: 2010 in my room, today at Ann Arbor.




Not much has changed. I like the LSAT timer in my picture from 2007. I took the LSAT when the timer was banned! Same picture from Far East 2004 in both desk areas.


current thought (not random): I have two areas of law I'm interested in. There's a saying in Korean that if you chase two rabbits...you end up not being able to capture either. More on my pondering later. But I do want to end up in Washington, DC. I think.

great thing about being single: I can be emotionally promiscuous...emotionally unfaithful? I don't owe emotional loyalty to any boy as far as I know. No one expects emotional fidelity from me! Please send me a pigeon with a message if I owe you any emotional loyalty. I'd like to know!

sad thing about being single: while it could be stifling...loyalty in a committed relationship might be not a negative thing at all.

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i have the same black laptop and the same black lamp on my desk, except arranged in a mirror image...i took a picture of it because its actually kinda trippy(!)

    ReplyDelete