Sunday, March 28, 2010

run!

전력 질주 수있는 시간은 의외로 짧다

全力疾走ことができる時間は意外に短い 


the time you can run with all your power is shorter than you expect (think)

-  it was originally said in a Japanese drama...I read the subtitles in Korean...and asked Sally for help in translating it into English. Google Translate was perfect at translating the Korean to get the original Japanese...but failed in it's attempt to translate it into English.


Google's attempt: Time can be surprisingly short sprint.

I'm in my twenties. I need to start sprinting.

4 comments:

  1. i graduated college bc of google translate (required spanish class). it has a very special place in my heart.

    where are you running lily?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. this depresses me....i feel like my expiration date is approaching..

    ReplyDelete
  3. btdubs, i heard through the grapevine that u said if i wear a korean flag as my top, you will too!! i own red shoes to complete the outfit, and i own no shame to stop me from doing it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. ugh! i thought i already commented on this! unless i did and you deleted it. in that case... blah to you!

    ReplyDelete