It's January and I'm already falling behind in my work! Where did my plans to get my studying done early go? I have so much to do this week including submitting my Study Abroad Proposal. I have mixed feelings about going abroad. I really really want to go but staying in Ann Arbor might also work out. I could enjoy some grade inflation rather than take mandatory pass/fail classes. We'll see. I hope Prof. West says yes when I ask him if he'd be my 3-credit independent study adviser.
I told Tina this but professor-student relationships are so awkward. It's very hard to click...because professors are so risk adverse to start off with...and the relationship demands professionalism. I am a professional teacher's pet but it has been harder to be as good of a teacher's pet in college and grad school. I totally mastered it in high school. I will keep trying.
Omg, I'm SOOO behind right now. I don't know how people work under these conditions, because whenever I'm behind, I just don't feel like I can function. Some people thrive in this kind of environment. Oh sigh.
ReplyDeleteI slept SO well yesterday, it was TOTALLYYY amazing.