Wednesday, January 27, 2010

no updates.

No updates. I must get to bed by 11pm. I love sleep too much. I have so much work, but not really. But I feel semi-anxious in every class. The classes are so small! I never know when the professors are going to "Ms.Kim" it. Of course, Avi-Yonah will never. He doesn't know a single person in our tiny little class and for some reason thinks classes are supposed to last for about half an hour. He lets us out early every single day.

I have a presentation on Friday. I need to make a powerpoint. I forgot how to make one. I need to search my files in order to find a good template.

Also, I turned in my study abroad application. I am semi nervous around my professor who said he'd be my adviser. Interaction with study advisers are so awkward. My undergraduate thesis adviser was the former dean of Stern undergraduate college. That relationship was also semi awkward.

I plan to wake up early to eat a croissant tomorrow.

Wish my life was more interesting. Until then, ciao.

2 comments: